Your privacy is very important to us Marsan Industrial S.A. ('we', 'us' or 'our').
The collection and processing of the Personal Data, done when you use the Services are carried out according to The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and we inform that the collected data trough the site, software and products will be incorporated to an automated personal data base
• Company: Marsan Industrial S.A.
• VAT nr: ES-A28555563
• Address: Avenida de San Martin de Valdeiglesias, km. 2’2; C.P. 28925; Alcorcón-Madrid
• Contact Data: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data will be treated in order to attend the different relationships between the site, users and the company due to the usage of the apps that the users have available.
The data treatment done at the site is the next:
"User sign in": to be able to manage the app the user must be registered at our data base. The company as responsible of the files will ask him some personal data trough registration form. These data will be treated in order to allow the correct operation of the app. The company can use the data to get in touch with the registered users in case that will be needed to solve any incidence, and we are allowed to collect new data or confirm the actual ones if needed, in order to be able to comply with the conditions of this contract, to prevent fraud or to make quality surveys about the products and services.
If you activate the geolocation service, we will store the position of you house. The apps never store the location of the apps.
We collect P Data and Measurements when you use our Products and Services. We may also collect Data or Measurement through automated means we use to monitor or work the Services, such as but not limited to information about your Product, its capabilities and applications, the way you use it, your activities on/with the Services, your IP address, your browser, etc.
The company will store the data until the legal periods considered by the law and with no damage to the user rights specified by the law.
3. Data used by our application:
Our mobile application handles the following personal data:
Location of the home if you have enabled the location function
The geolocation function allows you to reduce the consumption of your home when you are away from home, for them you need to enable the location permission and allow it to always be consulted, not only when the application is in the foreground. We do not share or store location data, it is only used to position you outside or inside the home
4. Access, rectification, cancellation and oposition rights
Users can apply in any time for their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition rights, in the terms legally established, using the next mail or email direction email@example.com and providing in any case a document that proves their identity.
We inform you that our site does not store cookies.
• Provision and Monitoring of the Services: We will use your Personal Data to provide you with access to and support your use of the Services and to monitor your use of the Services. As part of the Services, we may use your Personal Data to provide you with personalized analysis and advices. We will also give you the opportunity to store, review and edit Personal Data and other information on the Site.
• Questions and Requests: If you contact us by e-mail or otherwise, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem.
• Contacting You about Products, Services and Events: With registration to The Company Services you agree that from time-to-time the company may use your Personal Data to contact you in the future to tell you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you. Those communications will be provided with the possibility to Opt-out anytime on simple request.
• Research and Data Analysis: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Sites and Services, the company often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behaviour, as well as research on measurements performed by the Product. Those researches are based on de-identified data, Measurements and other information. This research may be compiled and analyzed on raw data or an aggregate basis, and the company may share this de-identified data with advertisers, researchers, business partners, publications, and other third parties. This data will not identify you personally, therefore shall not constitute Personal Data.
• Service Improvement: We may use your Personal Data, aggregated Personal Data and other personally non-identifiable data collected through the Services to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our users and to improve the Services.
7. Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information.
We consider your Personal Data and privacy to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which your Personal Data and Measurements may be shared with and use by certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
• Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
• Internal Operating Functions: we, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain internal operating functions, such as mailing information, maintaining databases, auditing the Services, etc. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function and such information is solely use for our own internal purpose.
• Legal Requirements: the company may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of the company, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
• De-identified Personal Data: As described above, we may share information based on your Personal Data but not in the form of Personal Data. For example, we may share aggregated, in raw form or de-identified data with advertisers, researchers, business partners, publications, and other third parties.